Monday, November 2, 2009

Our cute boys

We went to a hockey game. Since St Lukes is a sponsor of the Houston Aeros they were giving St Lukes employees buy one get one free tickets. So we went to a game and sat at center ice. Zack had a blast.

Look at that drool. Andrew sitting up with a little assistance of the boppy pillow. He can sit up by himself but has a tendency to go backwards after a little while.






































Andrew and Zachary watching a movie together. Maybe they are just watching each other instead. They enjoy each other for the most part. Drew loves it when Zack jumps and runs around like a crazy man. Drew just sits there and laughs. Zack does get frustrated with him when he is crying and says "Dweeew" in a really frustrated voice. I wonder where he learned that from. (not daddy!)




















Here is Zack with his tea set, baby, and stroller. If you remember from an older post, Zack loves tea sets. When he learned to climb on every thing and that he can use anything to assist him, he started to play with my tea set that I had on one of the selves of our upstairs entertainment center. With the start of this, I decided it was time that he have his own. So we went to Toys R Us and bought him a tea set, doll, and stroller. I had been wanting to buy him a doll and stroller since July when we were at my mom's house. He had so much fun playing with my little sister's doll and stroller. He is a great daddy. He takes baby Yack (Zack) almost anywhere and always sleeps with him.


















Zack playing in Drew's toy box and with Drew's toys.













What should I do with my monkey? It seems like there is no place that he cannot get to. Here he has climbed on top of the kitty tower. He will use his stool to climb onto my counters and if I take the stool away he will use his rocking chair or the dining room chairs.














I was busy downstairs when Zack yells "momma yook!" I told him it would be a minute because I was busy. Again a yell- "momma yook!' So Matt went upstairs to look and this is what he found. He called down to tell me I would not believe where he was. I made a few guesses on my way up the stairs. Matt was right- I could not believe where Zack was.

No comments: