Tuesday, November 3, 2009

One year older

Matt and I pawned the kids off onto Josh and Xan so we could go out for my birthday. Since my birthday was on a Wednesday, we went out on the Saturday before. We went out to dinner at Nino's. It is this great Italian restaurant downtown. It is a little more expensive, but they have the best cheesecake in the world. It has now been a tradition of ours to go out to dinner at Nino's and a musical for my birthday. This year we went and saw Mary Poppins. We had a blast. This is a picture of us at the house before we left. It had been cooler so I was debating on if I should bring a jacket. Matt said he would wear his suit coat and then I could steal it later. We had to take a picture as this was the first time since our wedding day that Matt has worn his suit. It has only been 7 and 1/2 years.
On my birthday, we went over to our friend Rose's house for dinner, cake, and ice cream. This is the frog cake that she made for me. It was a little warm in her house, so the frog's eye lids ran a little. She was not happy about it and kept on saying she was sorry. You know me- I did not care.














Everyone sang happy birthday to me. As you can see I turned four again. Either that or there was not enough room for all 29 candles.
















Zack helping me cut the cake.













Drew was so partied out that he missed cake and ice cream time. He hardly ever just falls asleep anywhere. After he was done eating, I just left him on the couch to play. When I came back to check on him, this is what I found.

No comments: