Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The boys

Drew loves sitting in his booster chair to eat or just play with his toys. He likes this one because when he bites on it, it vibrates his gums. It gives a nice tooth massage.










It had been a while since we had finger painted, mostly because the during the last time Zack did not want his fingers or hands to be dirty. He was a little hesitant this time also. So I started drawing stuff and then he got into it. He was having a blast.









I just put an old shirt of mine on him and used a chip clip to tighten it.












I was in the kitchen when I heard glass being clinked together. This is what I found.












It had been raining and this was the first day it had not. so Matt let the cats and Zack out into the back yard. The lawn was still wet, so Zack was trying to get on the fence.
















Instead of playing outside, Zack decided to play in the doorway.












One morning, Zack wanted to hold Drew while I got Drew's bottle ready. I don't think Drew knew what to think or he was still trying to wake up.











Drew being a big boy on Zack's chair. He is also playing with one of Zack's little cars.












Drew loves flying in the air and it doesn't matter whether you just toss him in the air or throw him back and forth between people.

No comments: