Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Potty and a snake

We are trying to potty train Drew again. Now it is summer he can run around the house in just underwear and Amy doesn't have to worry about his freezing. I had to take this pic it reminded me of his big brother.









Zack back when he was first getting potty trained looking at the cat book.

















Matt's decomposing snake in the back yard. It was one of Kate's pet snakes at school till it died and Matt brought it home as a joke. HaHaHa











6 comments:

Carl & Rosemarie Brauning said...

Um. That snake is NOT FUNNY..and about that potty training? Naked Rozi buns?? Hehehe. Just thinking about all the time you have for elimination communication and the talk we had last night...

Anonymous said...

You have to the count of 3 young man to go potty if I get to 3 and you haven't gone potty your getting a good spanking 1,2,3, ok now mommy's gonna blister your bare little hiney for 10 minutes I'm gonna give your such a good spanking your bare hiney is going to fall off.

Ben redeemed Red said...

Can I get him off the toilet and lay him on the counter and lift his legs in the air like I'm changing this little baby then I would smell lick and breed his little bottom with my penis til I pop his little bottom cherry he says I got to poop again lick his poopy hole of his poop and blood I want to breed his hiney every night if I could unless I can't because of this I have this heart condition when it's all right it's just fantasy to me

Anonymous said...

https://wdb2ha.de/invite/i=4221

Anonymous said...

https://jobsf62sfg.de/invite/i=1514

Unknown said...

https://fem78aex.cc/invite/i=80891