Monday, September 28, 2009

Jumper, potty, toes, and cereal

The things you do with your second that you never did with the first. With Zack, I waited 'til he was almost 6 months before I gave him rice cereal or any other food. Drew turns 5 months in a week and I gave him rice cereal for the first time yesterday. A couple of days ago, Matt gave him banana and he liked it. A few weeks ago, I gave him some bread. He has been really interested in our food for awhile. Today he ate a whole tablespoon worth of cereal I made for him. This is his yesterday's outfit. I left it on him because I could not find the bib. That way he would not get today's clothes dirty so early in the morning.















Yesterday Drew was more interested in eating the bowl than the cereal.


























My cute big boy in his booster chair. He has gotten so big.



























Zack wanted to be a part of this moment also.













Drew loves to grab his toes.













We have decided to start the joy of potty training. To help out with this process we got Zack a baseball toilet seat and Lightning McQueen pull ups. I am up for any advice you have on how to make this easier.















Drew doing what he loves most: jumping in his jumper.





































Zack decided that Drew has so much fun in the jumper that he needed to try it out also. This is how I found him after he called out "momma look".



































Drew talking to me while he enjoys his jumper.Look what Drew can do.
Drew eating cereal for the first time.
The mess after eating cereal the second time.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Drew is a cutie pa-tootie! And that Zack-so adorable and getting so big! I love how he had to be in the jumpy thing too...So for potty training tips, Jackie R. gave me some good ideas that worked well for us...I'll email it to you...Good luck!