Monday, September 28, 2009

Fun around the house

The boys are just chilling in the hammock right before Amy and Drew went and had a nap. Amy had worked the night before.












I took Drew and put him down for his nap. When I came downstairs, this is what I found. Zack is a good "baby" at times.

























This is our $10 dollar garage sale find. I had told Matt that I wanted to get Zack a Cozy Coupe and a basketball hoop for Christmas. On his morning run, he passed a garage sale that had both. So when he got home, we went over to look at them. Both of them were not that great looking. They did, however, have this train set for $10. When we got it home and put together, we found out that only a few pieces (just trees and people, not trains) were missing. Zack loves it and would play with it all day everyday if it did not get put away every now and then.


Zack playing with the cats. He was having so much fun and laughing so hard that I thought he was going to fall down.
Drew eating his taggy and talking to momma.

No comments: