Friday, January 22, 2010

Our crazy life

Drew on his hands and knees on the couch.













Zack sharing (for once) his tools with Drew.













Zack playing with his ABC blocks in the hamper.


















Family pics in our West Side apparel. My littlest sister is a senior. Her basketball team was selling shirts and sweatshirts for a fundraiser. So we bought shirts for the boys since they were cheaper and sweatshirts for Matt and me. Go Pirates!












Drew 8 months













A couple cute pics of the boys together. Zack loved his shirt. I put Drew's on first and Zack insisted he needed his on. Zack wore his for 3 days. The only reason he took it off was because the long sleeve shirt I had under it had gotten wet on the sleeve.








































Zack


















Drew loves being in the same room as you all the time. So I put his intellitainer in the kitchen while I made dinner. Then Zack decided that the zebra needed to be in there, so he carried it in.












Drew loves standing up next to things.





































The boys "eating" breakfast. They both love putting the toy food in their mouths.













I got a little cold with 17-degree lows and 32-degree highs for 2 days straight. You can understand why the bed is the best place to sleep.

No comments: