Friday, December 18, 2009

Fun around the house

Zack playing in the window. Usually it's with something he is not supposed to. It's like he's invisible.

















10 cats on our bed. Before you think that I can't count- yes, there are 10. Pip thinks she needs to sleep on my body pillow which is behind all the rest of the pillows.










Box enjoying his dinner. Box enjoys living downstairs. He eats the cat food whenever he wants and drinks the cat water whenever he wants. I usually forget he is there until I end up kicking him accidentally.















I am so glad Zack loves his brother. The other morning Zack came downstairs and said, "Momma Dwew yake." So I got out of bed and went upstairs to get Drew. Zack ran in the room with me, climbed on the crib and said, "Yook momma. Dwew yake." He is also a very big helper and will usually get Drew a toy if I ask him.








Zack trying out the bike helmet that Matt's co-worker gave him. She has a son that is 6 and passes on things that he has out grown. Zack loved it and he wore it almost all the time for 2 days.















He was good enough to share with Drew. He even put it on Drew's head a few times.












We were getting ready to go on a walk when I looked over and Zack was trying to put Box in his back pack. The question is: If I had not seen it, how long would the turtle have been in the back pack?















This is a great place to get warm in the morning. I usually find a cat or Box (the turtle) sunning themselves there. This morning it was where Zack decided to play and eat his breakfast.










It got cold the other day and even snowed. The ground was too warm though, so it did not stick. We bundled the kids in their warm coat and snow suit and went for a run. We had Josh take this picture of us in front of the little bit of snow left on the bottom of a fence.








23 degrees. That is a little cold, even for all y'all up north.


















This is what I get to deal with in the morning: Me trying to feed Drew his breakfast cereal and Drew looking at Box as he walks by.











Drew and a Christmas teddy bear.













Two pictures by Zack. This one is pretty good. It is Matt putting together the Geotraxs for him.


























Drew excited for lunch.













Yummy- train remote













"TRAINS"













I was twirling Drew on the floor and Zack decided to climb on my back.

Me twirling Drew

No comments: