Friday, December 18, 2009

Black Friday

I had finished Andrew's stocking before he was born. I just had to add the name and finish putting it together. Well, after I started back to work, I added his name and then it sat in the closet. Then on the Sunday after Thanksgiving, when I decided that Drew's stocking holder needed a stocking, I pulled it out and FINISHED it all the way. This is what 6 months of trying to stay awake at work while pregnant looks like.











As you noticed, mine is the only store bought stocking. Maybe next year it will be different. I have one started, but with 3 months maternity leave and 2 crazy boys it is only about half way done.









We did go out on black Friday, but that was not until around noon and then it was only to Lowe's nursery department to get the Christmas tree. When we got home, both the boys went down for their naps. Matt and I got out the Christmas decorations. I decorated the inside of the house and the tree while Matt put up the lights outside.













Zack with his Little People nativity set



























I see London. I see France. I see Zack's underpants. He would run around with no pants on if I would let him. The only problem is our house is only 69 degrees, which is not really underwear only weather.









I don't remember what time the boys got up, but I needed a morning nap. This is the best way to spend the morning of Black Friday.











Zack holding Homer and Drew holding the scarecrow guy that I forgot to put away from the Thanksgiving decorations.











We are not the only ones that enjoy the Christmas tree. I have lost count of the number of glass balls the cats and Zack have broken. I have decided that next year I am going to replace them with something else.









Drew playing with Lightning.













My Christmas bears are great to cuddle with.


















Katie sledding.

No comments: