Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Happy Birthday to me

As many of you know, my birthday was back at the end of October. Our friend, Courtney, had given us the tank and stuff last May. I have been bugging Matt that we need to get it going. But being us, we just put it off and Matt said for my birthday that I could get fish. Well my birthday came and went with no fish. Then, last Thursday, Zack and I were watching Finding Nemo. At that point I decided to set up the tank. I got all the plants in and realized that I had forgot all of Courtney's directions. So I had her come over that evening and help me. Then on Saturday while Matt was judging a science fair, Zack and I filled the tank. We let the water and filter settle until Monday afternoon. After I got my hair cut, we went to PETsMART to buy fish. So, here is my tank and all my fish. I think I have around 26 tropical community fish. There are 6 different kinds.


No comments: