Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Baby Zmolek

Well, the good Lord has decided to keep the Zmolek tradition. We had our Ultrasound today and found out that, yes, we are having another boy. Zack gets to have a little brother. We had to laugh at a few of the texts which we received after the announcement via text message. Our favorites are from Uncle Jon: "Welcome to the curse of the Zmolek x" and Uncle Ant: "Yeah. What did you think it was going to be?" We have yet to decide on a name for this little one, though it is already refered to as Parker by some people. The reason behind Parker is this. When I was first pregnant, I had a dream that we had this little one 2 months early and we named him Parker. I do not know why we named him Parker, for I had never thought of that name before. We will probably just name him when the birth certificate lady comes around. That is when we decided on Zachary (out of the four names we had picked out).

3 comments:

Tamar and Trevor said...

Congratulations! I love little boys. I was afraid at first but they are just soooooooo sweet! Well see if sweet still applies when he is a little older!

Carl & Rosemarie Brauning said...

YAY! I really do like Parker. I also really love fish tanks! Work and home and mommy to Boscoe the big bad dog and wife to the big bad daddy has had me so busy! Seeing your two newest posts made me very happy this morning. Thanks for the happiness!

Diagnose Rachel said...

Zack and Parker...sounds so adorable and strong :) Congrats on the brothers. Girls are overrated. But they do smell nicer.