Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Happy Old Farts Day

For those of you that don't know our joke. Matt is 6 months older then I am so 6 months out of the year he is young with me and the other 6 months he is an old fart. Just happens this is the start of the old fart half.

















I had a small surprise party for the old fart at our friend Rose's house. The key is to have the party at a location that you always go to. We are always at Rose's house at least once or twice a week















I made corn on the cob for his birthday cake. My great mother in law gave me this cute cupcake book so I decided to make one. We ran out of jelly bellies that is why one is bare. I still think they turned out good.
































Matt and I. We are laughing because they told us to look like we like each other. I think after almost 8 years of marriage and 2 kids we like each other just a little bit.

No comments: