Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Swimming

Zack chilling at the pool waiting for everyone to get ready. We went to one of the pools in Josh and Xan's neighborhood.
Yes, there is a baby in the floaty. I did not want him getting too much sun. I do not know where my green baby hat from Zack ended up. So Drew's wearing Zack's hat from last year.














Zack wearing Josh's goggles. Josh was teaching Zack how to kick and swim with his arms. We need to go to the pool more often. It took Zack a half hour to get in the pool and not scream when more than his butt got wet.









Drew got cold after an hour so I took him out of the hippo.

2 comments:

Carl & Rosemarie Brauning said...

I miss you guys! This looks like SO MUCH FUN. I still wouldn't swim but I could maybe tan a little. Casper has a tan standing next to me. Sorry I've been a hermit in hiding, I swear I'm out :)

Carrie said...

Your camping trip looks like a blast! You guys inspire me - you don't let a new little one slow you down at all. Maybe I'll venture to a pool with our little girl when she's a few weeks old too. If I don't see you before your month long excursion, have a great time!!