Friday, May 29, 2009

Kayaking

All four of us on the two-person kayak. When we first started out, I was helping Matt paddle. Then Drew got cold (because it started raining and he was on the floor of the kayak) so I held him and Matt did all the paddling. I felt like a queen. It was a lot of fun. Zack even decided to try swimming on his own. Since he was in the middle, he decided to stand up behind mom. The kayak was wet, of course, so when he moved to do something he slipped. He ended up in the lake head first. His life jacket did its job and Matt grabbed the loop on the back and pulled him out. After getting over the shock, he started to cry. I am glad that I got the kayak for Matt's birthday.















Xan in one of our one-person kayaks. We have 3 one-person kayaks and the two-person kayak. Now we can go kayaking with family and friends.











Josh being Josh. Matt told him to pose for the camera. He wanted to know what he should do. So I told him "Whatever you want," but also to remember that it was going to end up on my blog.










Zack ready to go kayaking.

1 comment:

Diagnose Rachel said...

I am speechless at your adventures continuing with two kids. *applause*